Monday, March 21, 2011

Super Couponing!

Quote for the Day:
"He who does not economize will have to agonize"
~Confusius 

Wanted to show you the results of my shopping trip to Walgreens to today.
I love it when THEY PAY ME to take stuff out of there store!  LOL


This is what I bought...



Before coupons, the total was $48.78.  :O

After coupons, I paid $10.70 out of pocket and received $12.00 worth of Register Rewards to be used as cash towards my next purchase!  :)



So, basically, Walgreens handed me these products and then paid me $1.30 to walk out the door with them!  :)



I can live with that!  :)  That's the way I like to shop!

I also want to give a shout-out to the wonderful people who work at our Walgreens here in Grafton!  They really are very pleasant to deal with.  I have one lady that almost always waits on me...she works at the cosmetics counter and that's where I usually go to check out.  She is very helpful and knows that I will have plenty of coupons.  She always likes to see just how little I pay!  LOL  And when I missed a couple of months of shopping/couponing this past winter due to illness and travel, she said she missed me and wondered what happened to me.  (She told me she thought that maybe I was one of the lucky "snow birds" that went to Florida for the winter and that was why I hadn't been around.  LOL)  Every employee there is more than happy to help you find anything you are looking for.  I've never had an unpleasant experience there! 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Hope you have a good Monday!  Now, I've gotta head to work...

Loretta

1 comment: