Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rainy Saturday...

Quote for the Day:
“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.”
~A.A. Milne

It's warm outside today..in the mid-50's Fahrenheit...and it's not even noon, yet.  However, it is very overcast and we are predicted to get some rain, though it hasn't started, yet, that I know of.  So I doubt I'm gonna get any more work done on the flower beds today.  :(  


Instead, I'm gonna get started on the "Disney princess" quilt for my granddaughter today.  :)  Remember this?


So, I'm off to my sewing room for the day...but before I go I wanted to share this cute video with you!  The colors of the book spines remind me of fabric "stashes" which are usually organized by color!  :)  (I wish I could figure out how to embed it so all you have to do is click on the "play" arrow.) 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFnuP9niRUg

Hope you have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by my blog!  Please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment