Thursday, July 28, 2011

ALERT: GREAT WEEKEND AHEAD!!!



Quote for the Day:
“I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.”
- Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, "Identity Crisis," M*A*S*H


Yesterday I had a BRILLIANT idea...
Erin is currently not working and Sera starts kindergarten the end of next week...and I, unexpectedly, got a 3 -day weekend this weekend...

Sooooo... I suggested that Erin bring Sera and come for a visit this weekend! 

It took a lot of arm-twisting on my part...(yeah, right)...but Erin ultimately agreed!  LOL

So she and Sera are coming in tomorrow (Friday) and will stay till next Tuesday...since Sera starts school on Thursday off next week.


(this picture of Sera & Erin was taken last summer) 


YAY!!!  I am so excited to see them!  I have to work tomorrow night, but I suggested that she stop by the hospital on the way to our place (the hospital is located at the exit that they get off at to come to our house...how much easier can it be???)

We don't have any "plans" but I know Erin will want to visit a couple friends while here.  Basically, we'll just enjoy each others company and we'll get to see our darling granddaughter!  


Unfortunately, Dale won't be able to come with them, but he has to work Friday and Monday.  I understand that he will be spending the weekend doing some repairs to the house that they will be closing escrow on sometime very soon!   He will be missed, but  I appreciate him letting his girls come home by themselves for the weekend.  :)


I have been frantically cleaning house for the visit.  Not much housecleaning has been getting done with the downstairs in an uproar due to the kitchen renovation and Andy & I working our butts off at our respective jobs the past couple months.  :(    But, alas... many, many dust bunnies gave up their lives today in preparation for Erin & Sera's visit!  


I'm very excited and can hardly wait!!!!  




 

Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment