Monday, June 13, 2011

Couponing Day...

Quote for the Day:
"A penny spar'd is twice got."
~George Herbert's Outlandish Proverbs, circa 1633


I know, I know...two posts in one day from me...now don't go havin' a heart attack on me...LOL.  :)

I did my coupon shopping today and made out pretty well at Walgreens...

Bought $53.61 worth of products...


After coupons and previously earned Register Rewards, I spent $5.80 out-of-pocket.  I received $13.00 back in Register Rewards, thus making this a $7.30 profit-making shopping trip!  

So....I got $53.61 worth of products for free and got paid $7.30 for taking them out of the store!  YAY!!!

Rite Aid didn't have any great sales but I did stop in for one deal that I had read about on a blog, which they ended up not having, so I ended up not buying anything there.  Luckily, our Rite Aid and Walgreens are directly across the street from each other, so I don't waste gas going from place to place to do my shopping.

Loretta



 

No comments:

Post a Comment