Monday, November 5, 2012

Just a "Quickie"...

Quote for the Day:
"Quilting is a gift you give yourself."
~author unknown

Can't believe it's Monday and the quilting retreat is over!  Over a year ago I signed up for this retreat workshop with Bonnie Hunter and have been looking forward to it ever since!  :) 

It was GREAT fun and I will do a whole post about it as soon as I get a chance to edit pictures and write up the post, but for now I'm going to link you to one of her posts of the workshop where you might just see someone you recognize!  LOL  :)

Smith Mountain Morning, WV Style!

Hope you all had a great weekend, too, and got to enjoy that "extra" hour of sleep on Saturday night!  I'm going to try to get those pictures edited and a post written soon, so check back soon for my take on the retreat weekend!  :)

Loretta

1 comment: