Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Quilting Project...

Quote for the Day:
“From small beginnings come great things.”
~Proverb


My friend Pat and I have decided that we are going to do a Block of the Month (BOM) quilt project that is being offered for free by Craftsy.com.   They give you the directions for two blocks each month and at the end of the year, you have a lap-size quilt!  Pat is coming over on Sunday afternoon and we are going to make the first two blocks.  :)   She is also going to bring over another project that she needs me to give her some help with, so we are going to be busy sewing away in my sewing room!  

It's always more fun to quilt with a friend!  

These are my fabrics that I've picked out for this quilt (though I reserve the right to make changes at any time!  LOL)...


I'm gonna stay with the pastels for this quilt with a tone-on-tone white for the background.  I can't wait to see what Pat picks out for her fabrics!  :)

Starting and preparing for a new quilt project is always fun!  What is especially fun about this project is that there are no pictures of the finished quilt so it is a bit of a leap of faith that colors will work out!  :)

Loretta

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see what it looks like at the end! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had your energy and enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete