Sunday, January 22, 2012

Heavy-hearted...

Quote for the Day:
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me."
~ Psalm 23, Holy Bible 

It is with great sadness that I make this post...

We thought we'd be celebrating the arrival of a new grandbaby at the end of this coming summer.  But, alas, it is not to be.  :(



Our son and daughter-in-law lost their unborn baby on Friday, only one day after they had made the announcement to friends of their being pregnant.  (Family already knew they were expecting.)


We are all devastated by this horrible turn of events.  

I ask that you keep them in your thoughts and prayers while they go through this valley.



Loretta

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that, Loretta. My oldest went thru that with her first 2 pregnancy's. Finally got a beautiful baby girl, who is now 4 1/2. I know they say God has a plan, but sometimes we find it hard to understand why. My prayers are with your family at this sad time.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have been through this horrible experience, before my first and then with my second, although I was blessed that the 2nd time it was twins and my dearest daughter held on. It's a tough tough time and the doctors here re-iterated to me, that it was a child to me and my family, if not to anyone else and we needed to grieve for the baby. I still think about them on their due dates and my DDaughter's birthday and what might have been. my thoughts are with you all xx

    ReplyDelete