Friday, February 25, 2011

More Goodwill Finds...

Quote for the Day:
"Frugality without creativity is deprivation." 
~Amy Dacyczyn

Yesterday I had my routine 6 month dental appointment before work.  When it was over I still had about 1/2 hour before I had to head over to the hospital for work, so since I was in the area I decided to drop into the Goodwill for a quick run-through.

It was my lucky day!  :)


I found these two stretch bracelets in the "junk jewelry" bin on the counter...59 cents each!  They are both quite beautiful in person and the beads alone are worth WAY more than that!    The silver beads on the silver and black bracelet just sparkle and the beads on the earth tone bracelet have the most amazing, beautiful designs and detail!  :)






You are going to have to trust me that they are both very beautiful in person.  I am using Picassa photo editor until I get my new computer (should be arriving today) and I can't get the photos edited right.  I lightened these photos to show the details better but the edit didn't "save".  Let's just say that I HATE HATE HATE Picassa photo editor!  :(


The white background I used to photograph the bracelets was my second find of the day at Goodwill...a HUGE, vintage, perfect-condition linen table cloth!  I didn't have a tablecloth big enough to cover my dining room table when all the leaves were in it....but now I do!  *big smile*  And it only set me back $3!  Now that kind of price I can handle!  :)




This picture only shows 1/4 of it!  And of course it is wrinkled from being in the bag after purchase...but you get the idea!   

I love it when I can find neat things like this for CHEAP!   I heart thrifting!  :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Please come and visit again soon!

Loretta

1 comment:

  1. hey Loretta...try picnik editor..you might like it better...Diana..nice finds!

    ReplyDelete