Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Where's Waldo???

Quote for the Day:
"Always gotta keep busy or the voices start telling me to do wild things."
~Steven Brown 



I've been busier than a one-armed paper-hanger!  
All of my non-work time and non-sleep time has been taken up working on a legal issue we are fighting right now.  I can't say anything at this time, but if it all works out in the end, I will blog about it.

Though I've had a few scarce moments to sneak into my quilting room and do a few hand-quilting stitches on the Sunflower Quilt, I've not had time to do much else, much less, time to take pictures and post about it.


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day here in the USA and I hope that everyone here in the USA has a great celebration...enjoy your time with friends and family...or just enjoy your day off of work, if you get it off.  :)


Blessings to all, please keep us in your prayers over this legal issue.

Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment