Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Update...

Quote for the day:
Sickness comes on horseback but departs on foot.  
~Dutch Proverb, sometimes attributed to William C. Hazlitt


Not only did I bring back from our trip some wonderful memories...I also brought back some illness...

My little grand-nephew had the flu while we were there visiting and unfortunately, we were not able to contain it.  

Tuesday morning I woke up with the flu and by Tuesday evening it had turned into strep throat and an ear infection.  I went to the doctor on Wednesday morning and was started on antibiotics and steriods.  I am feeling a little better, though not as much as I would have hoped, by this time.

Regardless, the show must go on and I will be returning to work this afternoon.  Wish me luck...

Loretta 

No comments:

Post a Comment