Monday, October 18, 2010

Back for More...

Q
Quote for the day:
The drops of rain make a hole in the stone not by violence but by oft falling. 
~Lucretius
Hello to everyone...hope you all had a great weekend!
My back is feeling better...as long as I don't MOVE!  LOL  I hate not being able to do anything...and I'm getting very bored.  However, all this boredom is very TIRING!  I'm exhausted by the end of the day and am quite frustrated when I look back and can't think of anything I've accomplished!  
Last week was spent going to multiple doctor's appointments and tests...and today I started physical therapy.  I'm hoping I'm on the mend and will be back to "normal" soon...whatever that is!

Now on to the decluttering...I'm going to do what I can...
I boxed up the rifle scopes to get in the mail today.... 
However, by the time I was finished with physical therapy, it was 4:02 and our post offices close at 4 PM.  Just missed the deadline, so I will get it in the mail tomorrow. 
Today I am "releasing" these two items via Ebay...a Victoria Secret bra and a book.  



Ebay is currently running a special by offering free insertion fees from Sept. 29 till Jan. 7.  This means that you only pay for extra pictures and when your item sells.  There is no fee to list the item like there normally is.


So as soon as I finish posting this blog post, I am going to head over to Ebay and list these two items.  I've sold on Ebay before and it is time-consuming to write out good descriptions, etc., but time is something I've got a lot of right now!  LOL  Might as well make some good use of it!  Right?


By the way, I follow several blogs and this one came to my "inbox" this morning...I thought it was very good and so I am sharing it with all of you!  

http://notmadeofmoney.com/blog/2010/10/tips-for-learning-to-let-go-of-stuff.html
Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Please leave a comment to let me know you were here and to let me know what you "released" into the wild today!
Loretta 

1 comment:

  1. That was a good blog entry that you linked to. I've gone from "look at all this money I'm saving by buying it on sale!" to "look at all the money I'm saving by not buying it!" (but I really do love to find deals!).

    When I go on vacation, I like to take a ton of pictures and buy something I can use for a looong time after the vacation is over. After we went to DC in April, I added a DC magnet to the 2 I had from 1999. Useful reminders.

    I hope you keep feeling better. Like I tell all our injured employees at work, Do what the doctor tells you to do!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete