Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ultrasound Day...

Quote for the Day:
"When you teach your son, you teach your son's son."  
~The Talmud



It's a Boy!!!

Our daughter-in-law and son had their ultrasound today of their unborn baby...and it's a BOY!!

You could have knocked me over with a feather when Trinity told me.  EVERYONE, including she, thought they were going to have a girl this time.

No problem, though!  We are happy to be having another grandson and so relieved that everything looks just fine on the ultrasound, after everything they've been through this past year.  

His name, you ask???  Alexander Pierce.  :)  What a grand name!  I love it!

I can't wait to get started on his baby quilt and receiving blankets!   I'll keep you posted as those things happen!  Until then, I'll just revel in the joy of knowing that I'll be having another grandson to hold and love on in a few months!  

Ain't no love like that of a Grandmother's!!  :) 

Loretta 

1 comment: