Sunday, March 13, 2016

My Sister is "Crafty"...

Quote for the Day:
"The advantage of growing up with siblings 
is that you become very good at fractions."
 ~ Robert Brault


While in Florida, my sister Bev STARTED AND COMPLETED a craft project!!  (I am a good "starter"...but not so good at "finishing"...)

She has been collecting vintage embroidered linens that she finds at thrift stores and antique stores...table cloths, pillow cases, and table runners... and she turned them into this valance for her Florida-home lanai.  It turned out so beautiful, I just HAD to share these pictures with you...




She "lined" them with some tone-on-tone white fabric.  

I LOVE this!!  I think they turned out gorgeous!  Now I want to make some...maybe for  my kitchen windows?  Hmmmm...

Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment