Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I Can Finally Share This...

Quote for the Day:

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” 
Mother Teresa



In February and March, I was working on a quilt as a gift for my chiropractor so I wasn't able to post anything about it.  

When I went in today for my office visit, I took it in and gifted it to him!  He was totally surprised and from his reaction, I could tell that he loved it!  


The back...the bones glow in the dark!  LOL


The label was a poem that I found online...


This quilt is machine-pieced and hand-quilted.  I had a lot of fun making it and I am so relieved that he loves it!!!


Loretta

3 comments:

  1. The bones fabric is a riot. Good on you for presenting quilting in a very cool way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cool Loretta! I saw Bonnie share it during quilt cam! Sorry I am a day late and dollar short.........too many things to get done, and too little time to do them! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete